The building, opened in 1990, houses a downstairs Information Centre and the upper Services Technical Consortium Natural Park of the Sierra de Collserola. It is an ideal location, surrounded Naturais well connected.
It is the point of reference and welcome visitors. It provides a basic overview and practical: places, opportunities, transport, services, etc., suggests activities aimed at knowledge of the park, its values and promotes the educational use and environmentally.
Weekdays center combines the function of attention to visitors with activities aimed at primary schools, secondary schools and universities. These educational proposals first contact with Nature.
Open to all ages from 9:30 to 15 pm every day, except 25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January. For visitesde groups must be arranged in advance date and time. The projection room has capacity for 60 people.
There you will find:
- Point of personalized attention.
- The permanent exhibition "Designed to make you think."
- Room video screenings: "This is Collserola" "Our forest", "Park Collserola", "10 years of the Park," "Road flourished," etc.
- Sale of maps and publications related to the range.
- Also, on weekends there is a range of guided activities.
Public Transport: Railways of the Generalitat of Catalonia, station Vallvidrera halt.
By road: Highway Vallvidriera Sant Cugat 4.7 km. Access signposted. Parking recommended the Leisure Area of Saint Maria de Vallvidrera. Coaches can not access to the center, the area stop is less than 10 minutes.